Train the Trainer
The Hotte Way
Whether you are a seasoned trainer or a rookie, this train the trainer course will ensure that you have the right approach and useful tools to get started on your next training project.
To understand the fundamentals of training in order to coordinate, develop and facilitate your next training project with ease.
What you will learn…
- Why training is important and how the Principles of Adult Learning apply.
- How to get your training project started
- The importance of the Training Needs Analysis and the Learner Analysis
- Understanding the basics of designing your program and the training strategies and easy learning cycle that you can use
- All the basics of ‘Delivery’ including tips and tricks for alleviating anxiety
- How to prepare your visuals, including advice on flip charts and laptops
- How to handle questions and problem situations
- The 4 Levels of Evaluation and the transfer of knowledge tool that should be used in all your programs
- Tools and samples that you can use right away to start planning your program
- Participants are asked to bring an existing training program they have developed and are planning to re-develop or information on a new program they wish to create
- Interactive instructor presentation
- Self Assessments
- Team exercises and some healthy competition
- Full group discussion
- Video taping
Value Added Actions
- Pre- and post-knowledge assessment to determine knowledge transfer
- Concrete Action plans
- Several tools to use right away to start the training project
- Video analysis
- 3-week follow-up to determine improvements
Time – 2 days
Who should attend?
Training managers, directors, coordinators, facilitators, instructors and anyone who is in charge of coordinating, developing and facilitating training courses and workshops.