Our objective at Hotte Training is to ensure that learners learn what we teach. We believe that people learn when they fully engaged and participating in an environment where there is a bit of fun.
Our training is interactive, at times a lot of fun, and participants learn what they came to learn, which means results.
Our format embraces the following:
• Dynamic and easy to follow instructor presentation utilizing power point slides, flip charts and wall posters
• Full-group discussions to encourage exchange of information and ideas
• Team interactions to create camaraderie and exchange ideas in a smaller group setting
• Some healthy team competition (with a few prizes thrown in)
• Individual and group exercises utilizing take home workbooks
• Self-assessments to understand and acknowledge self awareness
• Practice exercises and job aids for use once participants return to their job
• Role-Plays to practice behaviour to solve a problem
• Video Taping for self assessment analysis (Train the Trainer program – Optional)
Value Added Support:
• Pre- and post-knowledge assessments to determine knowledge transfer
• Concrete Action Plans to take back to the job
• 3-week follow-up to determine improvements or challenges
We offer customized training programs to suit specific company needs.
We also realize that sometimes training is NOT the answer so we offer a customized analysis to determine the most appropriate means to solve your challenges.